Bukittinggi, God's Painting

I don't know what I expected when I visited Bukittinggi. I just remembered the bad thing I had that I wouldn't share it here. But, when I saw to the photos I've took, I realize that I also had nice experience in Bukittinggi, North Sumatra.


Bukittingi is about 2 hours drive from Padang, the capital city of North Sumatra. You can use travel to take you to Bukittinggi from Padang. Don't sleep while in the road between Padang and Bukittinggi because the road is really nice. While you are in the car, you can enjoy the waterfall. 
The city of Bukittinggi itself also offer wonderful view to explore. Take a photo from the park or form the bridge.
Ah,, don't forget to put eating at pasar. The local taste of Bukittinggi is delicious. We know it as nasi padang in every part of Indonesia, even worldwide, while in Bukittinggi find nasi kapau.




- Dinilint -

Komentar

Postingan Populer