Dear Semeru, Akhirnya Kita Bertemu,, Finnally We Met

Semeru. This was my dream for some years ago. After meet great travelmate,, ups, I think climbermate, I feel brave to meet you, Semeru.


2006. It's my first time know about mountain, hiking, climbing, and Ranu Kumbolo in Semeru Mountain. Blame it to 5cm. Yes, since I love to the story and had found story about climbing mountain in that novel, I had wish to visit Semeru Mountain.
And finally it's happen in 2013.

Matarmaja that picked me up to Malang. I love the way you said good morning to me. Behind the window I can see the color of red and yellow behind the green ricefield. Awesome.
After being picked by public transportation (car) from Malang Station to Tumpang Terminal. we have to use truck. Yes, that big truck. 2 hours in a truck gave us wonderfull view. Just see this.


Ranu Pani. Copy of identity card, materai 6000, health letter from doctor, and administration, we can climb Mount Semeru. Yeay. Here we go!

Yeay. Welcome the climber of Mount Semeru in Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park.

My wish to climb Semeru Mountain just to meet Ranu Kumbolo. The 14 ha lake in the 2400 meter-above-sea-level. If I ask to google how is Ranu Kumbolo looks like, I will see wonderful picture of great lake in the mountain surround by hills and gorgeous I-don't-know-the-name plants.

No need to say. Just see this picture. It's welcoming from Semeru Mountain.

And here I am. After about six hours slow walk pass footpath through forest, finally we arrived in Ranu Kumbolo. It was 8 pm. It was dark. It was noise by a lot of tent. Yes, there was a lot of people with me in Ranu Kumbolo that night. It was cold. So, I decided to just come into my sleeping bag and sleep, wait for the sunshine next morning.

It was night when we arrived at Ranu Kumbolo. Just open the tent and sleep.


Morning in Ranu Kumbolo was awesome. The cold weather still coming. The nice fog said good morning for us.And Ranu Kumbolo always wonderful as always. It's clearly like what I saw in the pictures. I thought in the better version.

Morning in Ranu Kumbolo. It was breezy, cold, but cozy.

Ranu Kumbolo. Thank God I met you.

2400 above sea level

Climbing Bukit Cinta. The Hill of Love. If you can climb this hill without seeing back while thinking the one you love, it's possible your love will come true. Just believe then it comes true. ;)

Walking through lavender. Oro-oro ombo. What a place. Heaven.

I can't believe it. I step my foot on Mahameru. The peak of God. Mount Semeru peak. Yeay.

Lunch for the peak reacher. Yes. We eight got it. Mahameru.

And there the time. After the sun really smile bright, gave it's bright that morning, we decided to swim. Ah,,,, I can't explain it in words. I think you have to experience it by yourself. But, be careful! The Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park is not be responsible of any consequences if you swim in Ranu Kumbolo. Yeap, actually it's prohibited to swim there. But, it was my obsession. And I just swim in small area around the margin of Ranu Kumbolo. And it was,,, ah,, I can't explain something to good to be true. ;)

Thank you my dear friends,, my team.

Say bye bye too Ranu Pani and the above village. See you soon.

-Dinilint-

Komentar

Postingan Populer